Fiscal Affairs and Human Resources Departments
STYLIZED FACTS: ROUTINENESS AND GENDER GAPS
A. How Routine Are Women’s Jobs?
B. How Much of the Gender Wage Gap do Differences in RTI Explain?
RISK OF AUTOMATION AND THE FUTURE OF WORK FOR WOMEN
A. Are Women More Susceptible to Automation Than Men?
B. Looking Ahead: Opportunities and Challenges
CONCLUSIONS AND POLICY OPTIONS
1. Gender Gap in RTI and RTI Components
2. RTI Levels For Women Across Countries
3. Relationship Between Female Labor Force Participation and RTI and ICT Use Indices
4. RTI Decomposition: Drivers of RTI Gap
5. RTI Levels vs. Gender Gaps by Occupation and Sector
6. Wage Decomposition
7. Gender Gap in Probability of Automation
8. High Risk of Automation and Age
9. Gender Gap in High Risk of Automation Across Countries
10. Automation Across Sectors
11. Gender Gap in High Risk of Automation Across Occupations
12. Changes in Occupational Shares by Gender (1994–2016)
13. Occupational and Task Differences in ICT and Health & Social Services
1. Data and Definitions of RTI and ICT Use Indices.
2. RTI, ICT Use and Wage Decomposition Method
3. Estimating Probability of Automation
International Monetary Fund Copyright © 2010-2021. All Rights Reserved.
Character limit 500/500