Caucasus and Central Asia
- International Monetary Fund. Middle East and Central Asia Dept.
- Published Date:
- October 2015
Show Summary Details
Population, millions (2014)
Sources: IMF, Regional Economic Outlook database; and Microsoft Map Land.
Note: The country names and borders on this map do not necessarily reflect the IMF’s official position.
- CCA Region Highlights
- Основные положения по региону КЦА
- 3. Caucasus and Central Asia: Reforms Needed to Weather Shocks from Commodity Prices and Russia
- 4. Fiscal Adjustment to Lower Oil Prices in MENA and CCA Oil Exporters
- 5. Economic Implications of Agreement with the Islamic Republic of Iran
- 6. How Might the Sustained Decline in Oil Prices Affect MENA and CCA Banking Systems?
- 7. Spillovers from Russia to the CCA