Germany's Three-Pillar Banking System : Cross-Country Perspectives in Europe
Show Summary Details
You are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
Germany's Three-Pillar Banking System
- I Overview
- II What Does the Three-Pillar System Look Like?
- III Three-Pillar Banking in Europe
- IV How Will the Phaseout of Guarantees Affect the Public Sector Banks?
- V Structural Adaptation in the German Banking System
- VI Summary of Findings
- Appendix I Data Sources
- Appendix II Gauging the Market Value of Guarantees
- Appendix III Does Public Sector Bank Lending Behavior Differ?
- Appendix IV Reforms of Public Sector Banks in the European Union