- P. van den Boogaerde
- Published Date:
- June 1991
Abu Dhabi Fund for Arab Economic Development, Annual Report, 1978 through 1985 and 1986.
Amuzegar, Jahangir,Oil Exporters’ Economic Development in an Interdependent World, Occasional Paper No. 18 (Washington: International Monetary Fund, April1983).
Arab Bank for Economic Development in Africa (BADEA), Annual Report (Khartoum, 1978 through 1988).
Arab Fund for Economic and Social Development, Annual Report (Kuwait, 1980 through 1987).
Arab Monetary Fund, Annual Report (Abu Dhabi, 1977 through 1989).
Demir, Soliman,Arab Development Funds in the Middle East (New York: Pergamon Press, 1979).
International Energy Agency, IEA Statistics, World Energy Statistics and Balances, 1971-87 (Paris: OECD, 1988).
International Monetary Fund, International Financial Statistics.
Iqbal, Zubair,“Arab Institutions Provide Development Finance; Supplement Capital Flows to Developing Nations,”IMF Survey (March21, 1983), pp. 85–87,
Iqbal, Zubair, and “Arab Regional, Multilaterial Finance Channel Assistance to the Developing Countries,”IMF Survey (April4, 1983), pp. 98–100.
Iqbal, Zubair, “Arab concessional assistance, 1975-81,” Finance & Development, International Monetary Fund and World Bank, Vol. 20 (June1983), pp. 31–33.
Islamic Development Bank, Annual Report (Jeddah, 1396 H through 1410 H (1976 through 1990)).
Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development, Annual Report (Kuwait, 1981/82 through 1988/89).
Nowais, Al Nasser, “The Experience of the Abu Dhabi Fund in the Aid Process,” The Arab Gulf Journal, Vol. 4, No. 1 (April1984), pp. 7–17.
OECD, Development Cooperation: Efforts and Policies of the Members of the Development Assistance Committee (Paris: OECD, 1974 through 1990).
OECD, Geographical Distribution of Financial Flows to Developing Countries (Paris: OECD, 1974 through 1985/88).
OPEC Fund for International Development, Annual Report (Vienna, 1978 through 1989).
OPEC Fund for International Development, OPEC Aid and OPEC Aid Institutions, A Profile (Vienna, 1980 through 1990).
Saudi Fund for Development, Annual Report (Riyadh, 1980 through 1987).
Selim, Dr. Hassan M.,Development Assistance Policies and the Performance of Aid Agencies, Studies in the Performance of DAC, OPEC, the Regional Development Banks and the World Bank Group (New York: St. Martin’s Press, 1983).
Shihata, Ibrahim F.I., Said Aissi, Mehdi Ali, A. Benamara, Antonio R.Pana, T.Wohlers-Scharf,The OPEC Fund for International Development: The Formative Years (London: Croom Helm, 1983).
Arab Authority for Agricultural Investment and Development
Arab accounting dinar
Arab Company for Agricultural Production and Processing
Abu Dhabi Fund for Arab Economic Development
African Development Bank
Arab Fund for Economic and Social Development
Arab Fund for Technical Assistance to African and Arab Countries
Arab Gulf Program for United Nations Development Organizations
Arab Monetary Fund
Arab Bank for Economic Development in Africa
Council for Mutual Economic Assistance
Development Assistance Committee (of the OECD)
First Arab Development Decade Account
Gross Domestic Product
Gross National Product
Gulf Organization for the Development of Egypt
Hijra (or after Hijra) lunar year
International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (World Bank)
International Development Association
Islamic Development Bank
International Fund for Agricultural Development
International Finance Corporation
International Monetary Fund
Islamic Solidarity Fund
Libyan Arab Foreign Investment Company
Organization of Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries
Organization of African Unity
Official development assistance
Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development
OPEC Fund for International Development
Organization of the Islamic Conference
Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries
Palestine Liberation Organization
Special Arab Aid Fund for Africa
Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency
Special Drawing Right
Saudi Arabian Riyal
United Arab Emirates
United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
United Nations Development Programme
Recent Occasional Papers of the International Monetary Fund
87. Financial Assistance from Arab Countries and Arab Regional Institutions, by Pierre van den Boogaerde. 1991.
86. Ghana: Adjustment and Growth, 1983–91, by Ishan Kapur, Michael T. Hadjimichael, Paul Hilbers, Jerald Schiff, and Philippe Szymczak. 1991.
85. Thailand: Adjusting to Success—Current Policy Issues, by David Robinson, Yangho Byeon, and Ranjit Teja with Wanda Tseng. 1991.
84. Financial Liberalization, Money Demand, and Monetary Policy in Asian Countries, by Wanda Tseng and Robert Corker. 1991.
83. Economic Reform in Hungary Since 1968, by Anthony R. Boote and Janos Somogyi. 1991.
82. Characteristics of a Successful Exchange Rate System, by Jacob A. Frenkel, Morris Goldstein, and Paul R. Masson. 1991.
81. Currency Convertibility and the Transformation of Centrally Planned Economies, by Joshua E. Greene and Peter Isard. 1991.
80. Domestic Public Debt of Externally Indebted Countries, by Pablo E. Guidotti and Manmohan S. Kumar. 1991.
79. The Mongolian People’s Republic: Toward a Market Economy, by Elizabeth Milne, John Leimone, Franek Rozwadowski, and Padej Sukachevin. 1991.
78. Exchange Rate Policy in Developing Countries: Some Analytical Issues, by Bijan B. Aghevli, Mohsin S. Khan, and Peter J. Montiel. 1991.
77. Determinants and Systemic Consequences of International Capital Flows, by Morris Goldstein, Donald J. Mathieson, David Folkerts-Landau, Timothy Lane, J. Saul Lizondo, and Liliana Rojas-Suarez. 1991.
76. China: Economic Reform and Macroeconomic Management, by Mario Blejer, David Burton, Steven Dunaway, and Gyorgy Szapary. 1991.
75. German Unification: Economic Issues, edited by Leslie Lipschitz and Donogh McDonald. 1990.
74. The Impact of the European Community’s Internal Market on the EFTA, by Richard K. Abrams, Peter K. Cornelius, Per L. Hedfors, and Gunnar Tersman. 1990.
73. The European Monetary System: Developments and Perspectives, by Horst Ungerer, Jouko J. Hauvonen, Augusto Lopez-Claros, and Thomas Mayer. 1990.
72. The Czech and Slovak Federal Republic: An Economy in Transition, by Jim Prust and an IMF Staff Team. 1990.
71. MULTIMOD Mark II: A Revised and Extended Model, by Paul Masson, Steven Symansky, and Guy Meredith. 1990.
70. The Conduct of Monetary Policy in the Major Industrial Countries: Instruments and Operating Procedures, by Dallas S. Batten, Michael P. Blackwell, In-Su Kim, Simon E. Nocera, and Yuzuru Ozeki. 1990.
69. International Comparisons of Government Expenditure Revisited: The Developing Countries, 1975–86, by Peter S. Heller and Jack Diamond. 1990.
68. Debt Reduction and Economic Activity, by Michael P. Dooley, David Folkerts-Landau, Richard D. Haas, Steven A. Symansky, and Ralph W. Tryon. 1990.
67. The Role of National Saving in the World Economy: Recent Trends and Prospects, by Bijan B. Aghevli, James M. Boughton, Peter J. Montiel, Delano Villanueva, and Geoffrey Woglom. 1990.
66. The European Monetary System in the Context of the Integration of European Financial Markets, by David Folkerts-Landau and Donald J. Mathieson. 1989.
65. Managing Financial Risks in Indebted Developing Countries, by Donald J. Mathieson, David FolkertsLandau, Timothy Lane, and Iqbal Zaidi. 1989.
64. The Federal Republic of Germany: Adjustment in a Surplus Country, by Leslie Lipschitz, Jeroen Kremers, Thomas Mayer, and Donogh McDonald. 1989.
63. Issues and Developments in International Trade Policy, by Margaret Kelly, Naheed Kirmani, Miranda Xafa, Clemens Boonekamp, and Peter Winglee. 1988.
62. The Common Agricultural Policy of the European Community: Principles and Consequences, by Julius Rosenblatt, Thomas Mayer, Kasper Bartholdy, Dimitrios Demekas, Sanjeev Gupta, and Leslie Lipschitz. 1988.
61. Policy Coordination in the European Monetary System. Part I: The European Monetary System: A Balance Between Rules and Discretion, by Manuel Guitian. Part II: Monetary Coordination Within the European Monetary System: Is There a Rule? by Massimo Russo and Giuseppe Tullio. 1988.
60. Policies for Developing Forward Foreign Exchange Markets, by Peter J. Quirk, Graham Hacche, Viktor Schoofs, and Lothar Weniger. 1988.
59. Measurement of Fiscal Impact: Methodological Issues, edited by Mario I. Blejer and Ke-Young Chu. 1988.
58. The Implications of Fund-Supported Adjustment Programs for Poverty: Experiences in Selected Countries, by Peter S. Heller, A. Lans Bovenberg, Thanos Catsambas, Ke-Young Chu, and Parthasarathi Shome. 1988.
57. The Search for Efficiency in the Adjustment Process: Spain in the 1980s, by Augusto Lopez-Claros. 1988.
56. Privatization and Public Enterprises, by Richard Hemming and Ali M. Mansoor. 1988.
55. Theoretical Aspects of the Design of Fund-Supported Adjustment Programs: A Study by the Research Department of the International Monetary Fund. 1987.
54. Protection and Liberalization: A Review of Analytical Issues, by W. Max Corden. 1987.
53. Floating Exchange Rates in Developing Countries: Experience with Auction and Interbank Markets, by Peter J. Quirk, Benedicte Vibe Christensen, Kyung-Mo Huh, and Toshihiko Sasaki. 1987.
52. Structural Reform, Stabilization, and Growth in Turkey, by George Kopits. 1987.
51. The Role of the SDR in the International Monetary System: Studies by the Research and Treasurer’s Departments of the International Monetary Fund. 1987.
50. Strengthening the International Monetary System: Exchange Rates, Surveillance, and Objective Indicators, by Andrew Crockett and Morris Goldstein. 1987.
49. Islamic Banking, by Zubair Iqbal and Abbas Mirakhor. 1987.
48. The European Monetary System: Recent Developments, by Horst Ungerer, Owen Evans, Thomas Mayer, and Philip Young. 1986.
47. Aging and Social Expenditure in the Major Industrial Countries, 1980–2025, by Peter S. Heller, Richard Hemming, Peter W. Kohnert, and a Staff Team from the Fiscal Affairs Department. 1986.
46. Fund-Supported Programs, Fiscal Policy, and Income Distribution: A Study by the Fiscal Affairs Department of the International Monetary Fund. 1986.
45. Switzerland’s Role as an International Financial Center, by Benedicte Vibe Christensen. 1986.
44. A Review of the Fiscal Impulse Measure, by Peter S. Heller, Richard D. Haas, and Ahsan H. Mansur. 1986.
42. Global Effects of Fund-Supported Adjustment Programs, by Morris Goldstein. 1986.
Note: For information on the title and availability of Occasional Papers not listed, please consult the IMF Publications Catalog or contact IMF Publication Services. Occasional Paper Nos. 5–26 are $5.00 a copy (academic rate: $3.00); Nos. 27–64 are $7.50 a copy (academic rate: $4.50); Nos. 65–86 are $10.00 a copy (academic rate: $7.50); and from No. 87 on, the price is $15.00 a copy (academic rate: $12.00).