Show Summary Details
Unwinding Financial Sector Interventions
- Session I. The Financial Crisis—Where Are We Now, and What Are the Prospects for Unwinding Public Interventions in the Financial Sector?
- Session 2. Managing Fiscal Risks—Public Finance Aspects of Unwinding
- Session 3. Financial Sector Interventions—Identifying Preconditions and Practical Considerations for Unwinding Liquidity Support and Guarantees
- Session 4. Financial Crisis-Related Assets—Practical Considerations for Restoring Private Control
- Concluding Remarks by John Lipsky
- Annex: Agenda, Participants, and Summary of Deliberations