Show Summary Details
The Macroeconomic Management of Foreign Aid
- 1 Foreign Aid and Macroeconomic Management: Overview and Synopsis of Key Lessons
- toggleSession I Aid, Growth, and Poverty Reduction: What Should Aid Be Trying to Achieve? How Good Is the Record?
- toggleSESSION II Aid Absorption: Recognizing and Avoiding Macroeconomic Hazards
- toggleSession III Dutch Disease: Where Do We Stand?
- toggleSession IV Aid, Volatility, and Stabilization Policy. Does Aid Smooth Absorption or Exacerbate Shocks?: Reliability and Countercyclicality
- toggleSession V Aid, Debt, and Fiscal Policy
- toggleSession VI The Roles of Aid, Governance, and the Political Economy