Part II: Institutions, Rules, and Fiscal Councils
- Vitor Gaspar, Sanjeev Gupta, and Carlos Mulas-Granados
- Published Date:
- April 2017
Show Summary Details
- Chapter 10. Political Institutions, State Building, and Tax Capacity: Crossing the Tipping Point
- Chapter 11. Fiscal Discipline and Exchange Rates: Does Politics Matter?
- Chapter 12. Expenditure Rules: Effective Tools for Sound Fiscal Policy?
- Chapter 13. Fiscal Rules to Tame the Political Budget Cycle: Evidence from Italian Municipalities
- Chapter 14. On the Determinants of Fiscal Noncompliance: An Empirical Analysis of Spanish Regions
- Chapter 15. Budget Institutions in Low-Income Countries
- Chapter 16. Fiscal Watchdogs and Sound Fiscal Policy: Is the Barking Loud Enough to Tame Politicians?
You are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here