Part II: Managing the Commodity Price Cycle: Have Policies Improved?
- Dora Iakova, Luis Cubeddu, Gustavo Adler, and Sebastian Sosa
- Published Date:
- December 2014
Show Summary Details
- Chapter 4. Commodity Price Cycles: The Perils of Mismanaging the Boom
- Chapter 5. Terms-of-Trade Booms: Saving-Investment Patterns and a New Metric of Income Windfall
- Chapter 6. External Conditions and Debt Sustainability in Latin America
- Chapter 7. Has Fiscal Policy Become Less Procyclical in Latin America?
You are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here