Show Summary Details
- togglePart I: Latin America’s Growth Prospects
- togglePart II: Managing the Commodity Price Cycle: Have Policies Improved?
- Chapter 4. Commodity Price Cycles: The Perils of Mismanaging the Boom
- Chapter 5. Terms-of-Trade Booms: Saving-Investment Patterns and a New Metric of Income Windfall
- Chapter 6. External Conditions and Debt Sustainability in Latin America
- Chapter 7. Has Fiscal Policy Become Less Procyclical in Latin America?
- togglePart III: Is Latin America Vulnerable to Rising Capital Flow Volatility?
- Chapter 8. Riding Global Waves: The Impact of External Financial Shocks on Emerging Market Economies
- Chapter 9. Global Financial Shocks and Gross Capital Flows in Latin America
- Chapter 10. Spillovers to Latin America from the Normalization of U.S. Monetary Policy
- Chapter 11. Housing Markets in Latin America: Do We Need to Worry About a Bubble?