Part I: A Shift in Focus: From External to Internal Imbalances
- Anoop Singh, Malhar Nabar, and Papa N'Diaye
- Published Date:
- November 2013
Show Summary Details
- Chapter 1. An End to China’s Imbalances?
- Chapter 2. Investment in China: Too Much of a Good Thing?
- Chapter 3. China’s Rapid Investment, Potential Output, and Output Gap
- Chapter 4. Determinants of Corporate Investment in China: Evidence from Cross-Country Firm-Level Data
- Chapter 5. Interest Rates, Targets, and Household Saving in Urban China