Show Summary Details
Building a More Resilient Financial Sector
- Chapter 1: From Crisis to a New Financial Architecture: Taking Stock and Looking Forward
- Chapter 2: Shaping the New Financial System
- Chapter 3: Impact of Regulatory Reforms on Large and Complex Financial Institutions
- Chapter 4: The Perimeter of Financial Regulation
- Chapter 5: The Making of Good Supervision: Learning to Say “No”
- Chapter 6: Resolution of Cross-Border Banks: A Proposed Framework for Enhanced Coordination
- Chapter 7: The Too-Important-to-Fail Conundrum: Impossible to Ignore and Difficult to Resolve
- Chapter 8: Contingent Capital: Economic Rationale and Design Features
- Chapter 9: Recovery and Resolution Plans (Living Wills): A Solution to the TITF Problem?
- Chapter 10: Making Banks Safer: Can Volcker and Vickers Do It?1
- Chapter 11: Subsidiaries or Branches: Does One Size Fit All?
- Chapter 12: Redesigning the Contours of the Future Financial System