Macrofinancial Linkages : Trends, Crises, and Policies
Show Summary Details
You are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
- toggleSection I. Financial Boom-Bust Cycles
- Chapter 1. Lending Booms and Lending Standards
- Chapter 2. Are Weak Banks Leading Credit Booms? Evidence from Emerging Europe
- Chapter 3. Growth Dynamics: The Myth of Economic Recovery
- Chapter 4. From Subprime Loans to Subprime Growth? Evidence for the Euro Area
- Chapter 5. The Real Effect of Banking Crises
- Chapter 6. Systemic Crises and Growth
- toggleSection II. Financial Integration, Financial Liberalization, and Economic Performance
- Chapter 7. Measuring Financial Integration: A New Data Set
- Chapter 8. The External Wealth of Nations Mark II: Revised and Extended Estimates of Foreign Assets and Liabilities, 1970–2004
- Chapter 9. Reaping the Benefits of Financial Globalization
- Chapter 10. Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal
- Chapter 11. International Financial Integration and Economic Growth
- CHAPTER 12. The Quality Effect: Does Financial Liberalization Improve the Allocation of Capital?
- toggleSection III. Policy Issues
- CHAPTER 13. Monetary Policy and Asset Prices:Does “Benign Neglect” Make Sense?
- Chapter 14. Corporate Governance Quality:Trends and Real Effects
- Chapter 15. Country Insurance:The Role of Domestic Policies
- Chapter 16. International Reserves in Emerging Market Countries: Too Much of a Good Thing?
- Chapter 17. Policy Responses to Systemic Banking Crises