Show Summary Details
International Money and Credit
- 1 Functioning of the Current International Financial System: Strengths, Weaknesses, and Criteria for Evaluation
- 2 International Liquidity and Monetary Control
- 3 International Balance of Payments Financing and Adjustment
- 4 The SDR and the IMF: Toward a World Central Bank?
- 5 Is There an Important Role for an International Reserve Asset Such as the SDR?
- 6 International Moneys and Monetary Arrangements in Private Markets
- 7 Use of the SDR to Supplement or Substitute for Other Means of Finance
- 8 What Are the Scope and Limits of Fruitful International Monetary Cooperation in the 1980s?
- 9 Summary of Findings
- 10 Special Drawing Rights and Plans for Reform of the International Monetary System: A Survey
- 11 The Evolving Role of the SDR in the International Monetary System
- 12 Possible Further Improvements in the Existing SDR
- 13 Evolution of the SDR Outside the Fund