IMF Economic Review, the official research journal of the IMF, is one of the leading peer-reviewed journals in the field of business and economics. The journal has influenced academia, the broader research community, and policymakers worldwide. It has attracted high-quality articles from leading scholars including Paul Krugman, Thomas Piketty, Viral V. Acharya, Olivier Blanchard, Patrick Bolton, Anil K. Kashyap, and Hyun Song Shin. IMF Economic Review provides a rigorous analytical forum for discussing some of the most important policy questions of our time.
Visit www.palgrave-journals.com/imfer to
- Explore free sample content
- Read author guidelines and submit your papers online
- Find subscription and pricing informatio
To read one of our top-viewed articles this year, “Aggregate Supply in the United States” by Dave Reifschneider, William Wascher, and David Wilcox, visit http://bit.ly/1NVe91V.
IMF Annual Report 2015
Find out about how the IMF promotes global economic and financial stability and growth by addressing the world’s challenges through its lending, economic surveillance, and practical skills-based help. Highlights of the year included:
- Insight into the international impact of falling oil prices
- Financing and policy advice for countries in difficulties
- Emergency funding to combat the Ebola crisis in West Africa
- A new relief fund for the poor and most vulnerable countries hit by natural or public health disasters
- Research on fiscal policy to reduce inequality
- Free online training for the public and government officials
- Online statistical data free of charge for all users
Order your FREE copy now at imfbookstore.org/ar15