Show Summary Details
Staff Papers Vol 34 No 3 (September 1987)
- Fighting Hyperinflation Stabilization Strategies in Argentina and Israel, 1985-86
- Devaluation and Monetary Policy in Developing Countries: A General Equilibrium Model for Economies Facing Financial Constraints
- The Impact of Demographic Change on Social Security Financing
- International Capital Mobility What Do Saving-Investment Correlations Tell Us?
- Liberalization Policies and Welfare in a Financially Repressed Economy
- Trade Tax and Exchange Rate Coordination in the Context of Border Trading A Theoretical Analysis