Show Summary Details
Staff Papers Vol 44 No 1 (March 1997)
- Policy Complementarities: The Case for Fundamental Labor Market Reform
- Currency Unions, Economic Fluctuations, and Adjustment: Some New Empirical Evidence
- Does the Gap Model Work in Asia?
- Transfers, Social Safety Nets, and Economic Growth
- Why Is China Growing So Fast?
- Shorter Papers Macroeconomic Conditions and Pressures for Protection Under Antidumping and Countervailing Duty Laws: Empirical Evidence from the United States
- IMF Working Papers
- IMF Papers on Policy Analysis and Assessment