Show Summary Details
IMF Staff Papers, Volume 56, No. 4, 2009
- The Costs of Sovereign Default
- On the Probabilistic Approach to Fiscal Sustainability: Structural Breaks and Non-Normality
- External Linkages and Contagion Risk in Irish Banks
- Foreign Aid with Voracious Politics
- What Explains the Rapid Growth in Transition Economies?
- The Optimal Level of Reserves for Low-Income Countries: Self-Insurance against External Shocks
- Are Africa’s Currency Unions Good for Trade?
- International Competitiveness of the Mediterranean Quartet: A Heterogeneous-Product Approach
- Dynamic Aspects of Productivity Spillovers, Terms of Trade and The “Home Market Effect”