Show Summary Details
IMF Staff Papers, Volume 56, No. 3, 2009
- Trade Openness and Growth: Pursuing Empirical Glasnost
- Public Debt, Money Supply, and Inflation: A Cross-Country Study
- Net Capital Flows, Financial Integration, and International Reserve Holdings: The Recent Experience of Emerging Markets and Advanced Economies
- Special Section: Current Account Sustainability in Major Advanced Economies
- Expected Consumption Growth from Cross-Country Surveys: Implications for Assessing International Capital Markets
- Global Dispersion of Current Accounts: Is the Universe Expanding?
- How Long Can the Unsustainable U.S. Current Account Deficit Be Sustained?
- Asset Prices and Current Account Fluctuations in G-7 Economies
- Global Imbalances, Productivity Differentials, and Financial Integration