Show Summary Details
IMF Staff Papers, Volume 56, No. 2, 2009
- The Dynamics of Provincial Growth in China: A Nonparametric Approach
- Central Bank Autonomy: Lessons from Global Trends
- Do Unit Value Export, Import, and Terms-of-Trade Indices Misrepresent Price Indices?
- Why Has the Grass Been Greener on One Side of Hispaniola? A Comparative Growth Analysis of the Dominican Republic and Haiti
- Special Section: Global Reach? Perspectives on U.S. International Spillovers Introduction
- Foreign Entanglements: Estimating the Source and Size of Spillovers Across Industrial Countries
- Yen Carry Trade and the Subprime Crisis
- Rhyme or Reason: What Explains the Easy Financing of the U.S. Current Account Deficit?