Show Summary Details
IMF Staff Papers, Volume 48, No. 3, 2001
- Northwest of Suez: The 1956 Crisis and the IMF
- Redistribution Through Public Employment: The Case of Italy
- How Does U.S. Monetary Policy Influence Sovereign Spreads in Emerging Markets?
- Modeling the IMF’s Statistical Discrepancy in the Global Current Account
- Reform and Growth in Latin America: All Pain, No Gain?
- Risk, Resources, and Education: Public Versus Private Financing of Higher Education
- Social Fractionalization, Political Instability, and the Size of Government
- Deposit-Refund on Labor: A Solution to Equilibrium Unemployment?
- Volume 48 Index