IMF Staff Papers, Volume 48, Special Issue, Transition Economies, How Much Progress?
Show Summary Details
You are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
IMF Staff Papers, Special Issue: Transition Economies: How Much Progress? Volume 48, 2001
- Ten Years of Transition: Looking Back and Looking Forward
- The Transition in Central and Eastern Europe: The Experience of Two Resident Representatives
- Ten Years After … Transition and Economics
- Recovery and Growth in Transition: A Decade of Evidence
- Escaping the Under-Reform Trap
- What Moves Capital to Transition Economies?
- The Gains from Privatization in Transition Economies: Is “Change of Ownership” Enough?
- Federalism With and Without Political Centralization: China Versus Russia
- Falling Tax Compliance and the Rise of the Virtual Budget in Russia