Show Summary Details
IMF Survey Vol.31, No.14 July 2002
- Advisory panel appointed for Argentina; extension approved for SRF repayment
- The Gambia tackles poor governance
- Euro-area outlook is unsettled, but potential for renewed grow remains
- Dawson speech: The IMF in Asia: part of the problem or part of the solution?
- IMF Working Paper: Making the transition to inflation targeting
- Can countries always spend their way out of recessions?
- National statistical systems: Better governance can enhance data quality
- Available on the web
- Members’ use of IMF credit
- Recent publications
- Stand-By, EFF, and PRGF Arrangements as of June 30
- Selected IMF rates