Show Summary Details
IMF Survey Vol.32, No.18 October 2003
- IMF takes another step to increase its openness
- Per Jacobsson Lecture: Arab countries need to set clear priorities to create momentum for reforms
- Geithner to head New York Federal Reserve Bank
- Gender equality can foster growth and help reduce poverty
- Annual Meetings seminars: Road to regional and global prosperity
- Are highly leveraged firms in the euro area a cause for concern?
- Did output recover from the Asian crisis?
- Japans Takatoshi Kato nominated as IMF Deputy Managing Director
- Recent publications
- Available on the web
- Selected IMF rates