Show Summary Details
IMF Survey Vol.31, No.19 October 2002
- Rich countries urged to lead by example on trade access
- IMF Economic Forum: Can stronger institutions and better training speed Africa’s development?
- Financial globalization poses new challenges for central banks
- Experts meet to hone guide to financial soundness indicators
- With open economy and sound policies, U.A.E. has turned oil “curse” into a blessing
- Is global inequality rising?
- Interview with Surjit Bhalla: Growth, poverty, inequality—getting the facts right
- Stand–By, EFF, and PRGF arrangements as of September 30
- Selected IMF rates
- Members’ use of IMF credit
- Available on the web
- Recent publications