Show Summary Details
IMF Survey Vol.33, No.1 January 2004
- Special Summit of the Americas: High levels of public debt may imperil economic recovery in Latin America
- Sugisaki lauds progress made on fortifying global financial system
- IMF Economic Forum: Financial sector checkups: how are they working?
- FSAPs and good regulatory governance
- Selected IMF rates
- IMF Working Paper: Examining crisis-driven and orderly exits from pegged regimes
- Recent publications
- Stand-By, EFF, and PRGF Arrangements as of November 30
- IMF Working Paper: Does greater transparency lead to better-informed markets?
- Available on the web
- IMF Economic Forum Russia: Quo Vadis?