IMF Survey, Volume 31, Issue 04
Show Summary Details
You are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
IMF Survey Vol.31, No.4 February 2002
- G-7 meeting: Ministers see light at end of global downturn, set priorities to combat terrorist financing
- Kenen, Calvo offer new proposals in debate over preventing and resolving financial crises
- Interview with Vassili Prokopenko and Paul Holden: Can financial market development reduce poverty?
- Have Asian crisis countries reverted to precrisis exchange rate practices?
- IMF-World Bank outreach meeting: FSAPs help countries strengthen financial systems, reduce vulnerability to shocks
- Cardinal hernández visits the IMF
- A decade into transition: Conference salutes Albania’s economic progress, spotlights challenges for European integration
- Members’ use of IMF credit
- Available on the web
- Stand-By, EFF, and PRGF arrangements as of January 31
- Recent publications
- Selected IMF rates