Show Summary Details
IMF Survey Vol.33, No.5 March 2004
- Köhler resigns post as IMF’s Managing Director to accept nomination for German presidency
- Is Belgium’s economic strategy up to the challenge?
- First steps taken to update national accounts manual
- Interview with Ricardo Hausmann: Does currency denomination of debt hold key to taming volatility?
- Parliamentarians urged to take more proactive stance on development
- Proceed with care in reforming global financial system, Aizenman urges
- Interview with Arvind Subramanian and Xavier Sala-i-Martin: Tackling the natural resource curse: An illustration from Nigeria
- Available on the web
- Selected IMF rates
- Recent publications