Show Summary Details
IMF Survey Vol.32, No.5 March 2003
- Interview with John Odling-Smee: Russia’s rebound: will it last?
- Köhler sees enormous potential for global growth
- IMF Working Paper: How can Central American countries improve their tax systems?
- Choosing an exchange rate regime to deal with capital account shocks: pick your poison
- Churches and Bretton Woods institutions exchange views on development
- IMF Institute seminar: Measuring poverty: pitfalls, prescriptions, and policy implications
- Working Paper: Aging population threatens Austria’s welfare state
- Aninat to leave IMF leadership post
- Recent publications
- Selected IMF rates
- Available on the web