Show Summary Details
IMF Survey Vol.32, No.8 May 2003
- Sustained and consistent reforms are critical to: restoring confidence in Latin America
- IMF Institute seminar: Politics of IMF lending:who borrows from the IMF and why?
- Comments sought on financial: soundness indicators guide
- ECOSOC dialogue with Bretton Woods institutions:Improved coordination sought: in Monterrey Consensus follow-up
- Do public policies play a role: in reducing poverty?
- IMF Working Paper: Deciphering the determinants of stock market volatility
- Forum showcases region’s sstock exchanges: Africa is “more than ready” for foreign portfolio investment
- Selected IMF rates
- Available on the web
- Recent publications