Show Summary Details
IMF Survey Vol.33, No.20 November 2004
- De Rato advises Middle Eastern economies to diversify
- METAC to bolster region’s financial sector stability, modernize institutions
- IMF Trade Research Conference: Do trade agreements and trade openness help developing countries?
- IMF Book Forum: Why globalization works
- Reducing poverty tops agenda in talks between IMF and labor unions
- Tanzania’s legislators, civil society seek greater role in reforms and poverty reduction policymaking
- Europe’s productivity growth—not as bad as it seems
- What has Asia learned about surging capital flows?
- Interview with Manmohan Singh: Dealing in distress? Understanding the market for distressed debt
- Recent publications
- Available on the web
- Selected IMF rates