Show Summary Details
IMF Survey Vol.33, No.16 August 2004
- IEO review of poverty reduction strategy approach: IMF watchdog says poverty programs falling short of potential
- Interview with Jacques Polak: “If the Bretton Woods conference were to be held now, it would not succeed”
- Policy choices to stabilize inflation: Is there space for political opportunism?
- Do we need a HIPC Initiative for domestic debt?
- Selected IMF rates
- Recent publications
- Stand-By, EFF, and PRGF arrangements as of July 31
- De Rato pledges to help Africa boost growth, cut poverty, and improve health and education
- Available on the web