Show Summary Details
IMF Survey Vol.32, No.11 June 2003
- IMF Economic Forum: Should we be worried about deflation?
- Interview with Daniel Citrin: Investment climate holds Indonesia’s future
- IMF Working Paper: Weak banks: to close or not to close …
- Tackling high and persistent inflation: Would “cold turkey” work in Turkey?
- CIS conferences: Trade reform, financial sector development keys to sustained growth in Kyrgyz Republic
- Invigorated public-private partnership is key to restoring confidence in global economy
- Does insider trading raise stock market volatility?
- Selected IMF rates
- Recent publications
- Available on the web