Show Summary Details
IMF Survey Vol.35, No.1 January 2006
- What’s On
- At a glance: IMF financial data
- In the news: IMF provides $3.3 billion in debt relief to 19 countries
- IMF will continue to keep a careful eye on debt sustainability
- Africa can reap major benefits from debt relief, new IMF tools
- Zambia to receive $577 million in debt relief from the IMF
- With new IMF loan, Iraq moves closer to wider debt reduction
- Brazil and Argentina repay IMF loans early
- Research: Credit booms in transition economies: Too much of a good thing?
- Research: For India, stepped-up reforms hold key to boosting textile and clothing exports
- Outreach: Maghreb legislators link growth to greater regional integration
- IMF lending: HIPC debt relief (status as of December 28, 2005)
- Forum: What does the public know about economic policy?