Show Summary Details
Finance & Development, March 1994
- The East Asian Miracle: Building a Basis for Growth
- Roots of East Asia’s Success
- The Role of Credit Policies in Japan and Korea
- Are Growth Strategies in East Asia Relevant for New Zealand?
- East Asia: A New Trading Bloc?
- Surges in Capital Inflows: Boon or Curse?
- Reductions in World Military Expenditure: Who Stands to Gain?
- Is Wide Variation in Petroleum Prices and Tax Rates Warranted?
- IMF Balance of Payments Manual Adapts to a Changing World
- Successful Rural Finance Institutions
- Informal Savings Collectors in Ghana: Can They Intermediate?
- Promoting the Development of Indigenous People in Latin America
- Indigenous People and Poverty in Latin America
- Housing Policy: Changing the Structure
- Housing Reforms in Mexico
- Books in brief