Show Summary Details
Finance and Development, June 2002
- LETTERS to the editor
- IN brief
- POINT of view: Is World Poverty Falling?
- Building Consensus on Poverty Reduction
- Taking Stock of Poverty Reduction Efforts
- Crafting Bolivia’s PRSP: five points of view
- Is the PRGF Living Up to Expectations?
- An Automatic Safely Net?
- Financial Crises, Poverty, and Income Distribution
- Reconciling Conditionality and Country Ownership
- External Debt and Growth
- Odious Debt
- Challenges in Expanding Aid Flows
- The Allure of the Value-Added Tax
- Lessons from a Decade of Transition in Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union
- BOOK reviews
- STRAIGHT talk: Why Are G-3 Exchange Rates So Fickle?