Show Summary Details
Finance & Development, June 2001
- From the Editor
- Private Capital Flows and Growth
- How Beneficial Is Foreign Direct Investment for Developing Countries?
- FDI and Corporate Tax Revenue: Tax Harmonization or Competition?
- Point of view: Can the World Economy Afford U.S. Tax Cuts? The International Dollar Standard Redux
- Exchange Rate Regimes: Is the Bipolar View Correct?
- Competition and Business Entry in Russia
- Transition Countries’ Choice of Exchange Rate Regime in the Run-Up to EMU Membership
- Latvia on the Way to the European Union
- Guest Article: Integration, Interdependence, and Globalization
- Who Has a New Economy?
- Poverty Reduction in Developing Countries: The Role of Private Enterprise
- Macroeconomic Policies and Poverty Reduction: Some Cross-Country Evidence
- IMF Financing and Moral Hazard
- Financial Focus: Crisis Resolution and Private Sector Adaptation
- Book Reviews