Show Summary Details
Finance & Development, June 1991
- The Internationalization of the Yen
- The Changing Nature of Japanese Trade
- The Uruguay Round
- What is at Stake in the Uruguay Round?
- Guest Article: The Uruguay Round - An Unfinished Symphony
- Reforming the Soviet Economy
- External Financing and Adjustment
- Public Policy and the Environment
- Global Warming and the Developing World
- Irrigation and the Environmental Challenge
- How Does a Country Join the IMF?
- World Economy in Transition: Saving and Investment in Developing Countries
- The Changing Economics of Steel
- The Changing Role of the State in Development
- Tax Reform in Developing Countries
- Books in Brief
- How do Readers Evaluate Finance & Development?