Show Summary Details
Finance & Development, September 1998
- Economic Policy and Equity: Should Equity Be a Goal of Economic Policy?
- Economic Policy and Equity: Conference Participants Agree on Key Issues
- Economic Policy and Equity: Public Spending on Human Development
- How Has the Asian Crisis Affected Other Regions?
- Mitigating the Social Costs of the Asian Crisis
- Ten years of Transition: A Progress Report
- The Post-Communist Transition: Patterns and Prospects
- Energy Tax Reform in Russia and Other Former Soviet Union Countries
- Dealing with Azerbaijan’s Oil Boom
- Harry Dexter White and the International Monetary Fund
- The IMF Meets Civil Society
- Development FOCUS: Poverty and Economic Policy in the Philippines