Show Summary Details
Finance & Development, September 1997
- Hong Kong, china in Transition
- The Maturation of the East Asian Miracle
- Japanese Foreign Direct Investment and Regional Trade
- Reforming Legal Systems in Developing and Transition Countries
- The State in a Changing World
- How Can States Foster Markets?
- Improving the State’s Institutional Capability
- Financial Sector Reforms in Morocco and Tunisia
- World Economy in Transition: Experience Under the IMF’s Enhanced Structural Adjustment Facility
- Decentralizing Government
- Efficient Public Sector Downsizing
- Development Focus: The Real Plan, Poverty, and Income Distribution in Brail
- What Impact Will EMU Have on European Securities Markets?