Show Summary Details
Finance & Development, September 1992
- A Tenth Anniversary Report on the Debt Crisis
- Recent Innovations in Debt Restructuring
- Managing Domestic Public Debt
- How Can Developing Countries Hedge Their Bets?
- Cleaning Up Eastern Europe
- The Road from Rio
- When Will Eastern Europe Catch up with the West?
- Republics of the Former USSR: Vital Statistics
- A Single Currency for the European Community
- OPEC and a New Oil Order
- What is “Policy Switching”?
- The Fiscal Dimensions of Adjustment
- How to Measure the Fiscal Deficit
- Economic Adjustment and Private Investment
- Bicycles, Rickshaws, and Carts in Asian Cities
- Other Books Received