Show Summary Details
Finance & Development, December 1997
- Aid Spurs Growth-in a Sound Policy Environment
- Capital Flow Sustainability and Speculative Currency Attacks
- Sovereign Debt: Managing the Risks
- The IMF Monetary Model: A Hardy Perennial
- Guest Article: Are International Labor Standards Needed to Prevent Social Dumping?
- World Economy In Transition: Explaining the Dividend Yield in the United States
- Productivity Growth in Canada and the United States
- Job Uncertainty, Unemployment, and Inflation in the United States
- Private Participation in Infrastructure: Lessons from Asia’s Power Sector
- A New Initiative to Promote Clean Coal
- Developing Rural Financial Markets
- Development Focus Egypt: Poised for Sustained Growth?
- Can Public Pension Reform Increase Saving?
- Readers’ Comments