Show Summary Details
Finance & Development, December 1994
- What We Can Learn from the Soviet Collapse
- Unemployment in Eastern Europe
- Fiscal Policy in Transition Economies: A Major Challenge
- Social Protection During Russia’s Economic Transformation
- Should Russia Adopt a New Incomes Policy?
- Mass Privatization in the Czech and Slovak Republics
- Farm Reform in the Transition Economies
- Multiple Exchange Rates: The Experience in Arab Countries
- The Hidden Government Deficit
- Sustainable Forestry: Can it Compete?
- The Changing Nature of Government Debt Markets
- A New Project Cycle for the World Bank?
- Listening to the Poor
- Books in Brief
- In Memory of Jan Tinbergen
- Index 1994