Show Summary Details
Finance & Development, September 1986
- World Development Report 1986: Trade and pricing policies in world agriculture: The need to reform policies in developed and developing countries
- Macroeconomic policies and agricultural performance in developing countries: How macroeconomic policies can hinder agriculture
- IMF-World Bank collaboration: Complementary actions for adjustment and growth in LDCs
- International monetary issues: Credibility and viability in international monetary arrangements: Guest article
- Allocation of SDRs linked to reserve needs: A new proposal
- World Bank roles: The emerging role of the Bank in heavily indebted countries: More financing, greater participation in adjustment efforts
- The World Bank and poverty in the 1980s: Has the Bank wavered in its commitment?
- Evolution of the European Community
- The framework and practice of Islamic banking: An introduction and explanation
- Aid coordination: a recipient’s perspective: The view from Togo
- Pegging to a currency basket: The why and how of pegging under floating exchange rates
- Urban transport in LDCs: Growing cities, growing problems. What are the solutions?