Show Summary Details
Finance & Development, September 1975
- Bank Group activity
- Fund activity
- Toward a new framework for international resource transfers
- The Euro-currency market in perspective
- The development of the Euro-currency market
- Enough of everything for everyone, forever?
- Financing the mining sector: the Bank’s role
- “Indexing” versus discretionary action—Brazil’s fight against inflation
- Land speculation: Does it have real economic consequences?
- The Generalized System of Preferences examined
- Book notices
- Letters to the Editor
- Views and comments