Show Summary Details
Finance & Development, September 1974
- Income inequality: some dimensions of the problem - Excerpts from a chapter of the new World Bank book that explores policies to improve income distribution.
- Special section: International monetary reform - Three articles describe the breakdown of the system, the C-20 operation, and the Fund’s new role.
- International monetary developments and changes in the world economy
- The evolving monetary system
- The Fund and monetary reform: looking to the future
- Do public expenditures reduce inequality?: Concern over income distributional aspects of fiscal policies is growing.
- Monetary correction and Colombia’s savings and loan system: Colombia’s recent experiments merit close attention.
- Multinational approaches to multinational corporations: Developing countries are pressing for changes.
- Debt statistics and debt analysis: Efforts to standardize debt reporting systems are described.
- Agricultural taxation in developing countries: A discussion of the policy issues in designing an effective system of agricultural taxation.
- Inflation and personal income tax: How desirable are schemes for automatically adjusting taxation to inflation?
- BOOK NOTICES
- BANK GROUP ACTIVITY
- FUND ACTIVITY