Fintech and Digital Currencies
Last updated: December 15, 2022
New Fintech Notes:
- Towards Central Bank Digital Currencies in Asia and the Pacific: Results of a Regional Survey
- Regulating the Crypto Ecosystem: The Case of Stablecoins and Arrangements
- Regulating the Crypto Ecosystem: The Case of Unbacked Crypto Assets
To see all Fintech Notes, click here.
- Digital Money and Remittances Costs in Central America, Panama, and the Dominican Republic
- Curb Your Enthusiasm: The Fintech Hype Meets Reality in the Remittances Market
- Instant Payments: Regulatory Innovation and Payment Substitution Across Countries
- A Multi-Currency Exchange and Contracting Platform
- Financial Innovation and Statistical Methodological Guidance—Key Considerations
- Finance & Development, September 2022 – The Money Revolution
- Women in Fintech: As Leaders and Users
- Fintech, Female Employment, and Gender Inequality
- Fintech: Financial Inclusion or Exclusion?
Central Bank Digital Currencies
- Digital Money and Central Banks Balance Sheet
- Digital Currencies and Energy Consumption
- Cross-Border Central Bank Digital Currencies, Bank Runs and Capital Flows Volatility
- Digital Money and Central Bank Operations
Looking for more information on FinTech?