Sustainable Development Goals
Updated as of May 23, 2021
- Patterns and Drivers of Health Spending Efficiency
- Strengthening the WAEMU Regional Fiscal Framework
- Loss-of-Learning and the Post-Covid Recovery in Low-Income Countries
- Winning the War? New Evidence on the Measurement and the Determinants of Poverty in the United States
- The Spending Challenge of Achieving the SDGs in South Asia: Lessons from India
- Social Spending in Mexico: Needs, Priorities and Reforms
- Income Versus Prices: How Does The Business Cycle Affect Food (In)-Security?
- Intergenerational Social Mobility in Africa since 1920
- No Easy Solution: A Smorgasbord of Factors Drive Remittance Costs
- Private Finance for Development: Wishful Thinking or Thinking Out of the Box?
- A Post-Pandemic Assessment of the Sustainable Development Goals
- Meeting Sustainable Development Goals in Small Developing States with Climate Vulnerabilities: Cost and Financing
- A Time to Build: Does TA Matter for Revenue Mobilization?
- A Strategy for IMF Engagement on Social Spending
- Multiple Dimensions of Human Development Index and Public Social Spending for Sustainable Development
- Review of Implementation of IMF Commitments in Support of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
Click here to see the IMF’s Policy Page on Sustainable Development Goals
IMF Blog: Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals Will Require Extraordinary Effort by All
Learn about The IMF and SDG Financing