Last updated on May 3, 2021
- Corporate Funding and the COVID-19 Crisis
- COVID-19: How Will European Banks Fare?
- The Sooner(and the Smarter), the Better: COVID-19 Containment Measures and Fiscal Responses
- Initial Output Losses from the COVID-19 Pandemic: Robust Determinants
- Social Repercussions of Pandemics
- Pandemics and Automation: Will the Lost Jobs Come Back?
- Assessing Targeted Containment Policies to Fight COVID-19
- Supply Spillovers during the Pandemic: Evidence from High-Frequency Shipping Data
- The Behavior of Fixed Income Funds during COVID-19 Market Turmoil
- Dirty Money: Does the Risk of Infectious Disease Lower the Demand for Cash?
- Protecting Lives and Livelihoods with Early and Tight Lockdowns
- World Economic Outlook, April 2021,Managing Divergent Recoveries
- Global Financial Stability Report, April 2021, Preempting a Legacy of Vulnerabilities
- Fiscal Monitor, April 2021, A Fair Shot
- External Sector Report, 2020, Global Imbalances and the COVID-19 Crisis
- Regional Economic Outlook, October 2020, Asia and Pacific: Navigating the Pandemic: A Multispeed Recovery in Asia
- Regional Economic Outlook, October 2020, Europe: Whatever It Takes: Europe’s Response to COVID-19
- Regional Economic Outlook, April 2021, Middle East and Central Asia
- Regional Economic Outlook, October 2020, Sub-Saharan Africa: A Difficult Road to Recovery
- Regional Economic Outlook, October 2020: Western Hemisphere: Pandemic Persistence Clouds Recovery
IMF Staff Country Reports show country requests for support under the Rapid Credit Facility and Rapid Financing Instrument.
Find detailed information on the Fund’s response to COVID-19 on IMF.org here, including: