Last updated on September 1, 2021
- External Sector Report 2021: Divergent Recoveries and Global Imbalances
- Implementation Plan in Response to the Board: Endorsed Recommendations from the IEO Evaluation on IMF Advice on Capital Flows
- Unintended Consequences of U.S. Monetary Policy Shocks: Dutch Disease and Capital Flow Measures in Emerging Markets and Developing Economies
- COVID-19 and Emerging Markets: An Epidemiological Model with International Production Networks and Capital Flows
- How Do Climate Shocks Affect the Impact of FDI, ODA and Remittances on Economic Growth?
- Addressing Spillovers from Prolonged U.S. Monetary Policy Easing
- The Impact of Gray-Listing on Capital Flows: An Analysis Using Machine Learning
- The Role of E-Government in Promoting Foreign Direct Investment Inflows
- Financial Globalization and Inequality: Capital Flows as a Two-Edged Sword
- Shocks Matter: Managing Capital Flows with Multiple Instruments in Emerging Economies
- Benchmark-Driven Investments in Emerging Market Bond Markets: Taking Stock
- Capital Flow Data: A Guide for Empirical Analysis and Real-Time Tracking
- One Shock, Many Policy Responses
- Capital Flows at Risk: Taming the Ebbs and Flows
- What is Real and What is Not in the Global FDI Network?