Climate and Energy
Last updated on May 3, 2021
- Firms’ Environmental Performance and the COVID-19 Crisis
- Building Back Better: How Big Are Green Spending Multipliers?
- Implementing the United States’ Domestic and International Climate Mitigation Goals: A Supportive Fiscal Policy Approach
- We Are All in the Same Boat: Cross-Border Spillovers of Climate Risk through International Trade and Supply Chain
- EU Climate Mitigation Policy
- Perfect Storm: Climate Change and Tourism
- World Economic Outlook, October 2020, Chapter 3, Mitigating Climate Change – Growth-and-Distribution Friendly Strategies
- Long-Term Macroeconomic Effects of Climate Change: A Cross-Country Analysis
- Macroeconomic and Financial Policies for Climate Change Mitigation: A Review of the Literature
- Fiscal Monitor, October 2019: How to Mitigate Climate Change
Energy and Natural Resources
- Energy, Efficiency Gains and Economic Development: When Will Global Energy Demand Saturate?
- To Pass (Or Not to Pass) Through International Fuel Price Changes to Domestic Fuel Prices in Developing Countries: What Are the Drivers?
- How Large and Persistent Is the Response of Inflation to Changes in Retail Energy Prices
- Regional Economic Outlook, April 2020, Middle East and Central Asia
- Transitory and Permanent Shocks in the Global Market for Crude Oil
- Global Fossil Fuel Subsidies Remain Large: An Update Based on Country-Level Estimates
- Fiscal Transparency Initiative: Integration of Natural Resource Management Issues
- Progressive Taxation of Extractive Resources as Second-Best Optimal Policy
- Terms-of-Trade Shocks Are Not all Alike